Explorer Features & Benefits
Disk Size Explorer is the perfect
tool for your desktop to view and manage of disk drive usage and
- Easily manage and organize your disk space
- Find out your disk usage instantly
- See how your disk space is organized
- Graphically see which files and folders are taking up your most hard disk space
- You can visualize your data in pie charts and bar graphs with 2D/3D
- With support of mapped network drives you can easily scan remote machines over a network.
- Protect your data from sudden disk failures
- Keep track of disk usage
- Organize, visualize and manage files
- Disk Size Explorer allows you to print and export data in XML, htm, XLS, Plain Text and CSV format.
- Disk Size Explorer the leading disk space usage manager that shows how disk space is being utilized, and gives a visual report of disk health.
- See total & free space for fixed, removable, network drives
- View details folder information by file size / used space/ unused space /compressed size, created, modified, last access and more
- View disk space utilization by file type / file owners
- View local & network disk space usage by owner
- Export reports in HTML, XML , CSV, and more
- Extremely flexible and easy to use and learn.
- Minimal computing power needed -- can be used on nearly any computer
that runs windows (9x/ME/200x/NT/XP/Vista/7/8/10).
- Includes a very detailed user manual is also available as instant program help -- just
go to program menu About --> Help.
- Free Support by e-mail, 24/7 days a week! our personal support
has been highly praised by our customers.
- Explore, visualize, and comprehend local and network storage
- View drive space, files and folders size in Byte, Mega Bytes and GigaBytes - fast!
- Improve storage capacity planning capability
- Find the disk space hogs with just a few clicks
- Manage and monitor disk space across the network
- Publish disk usage reports right to your web server share
- Find files owned by a specific individual or group
- View the "size on disk" (actual space consumed) for any file or folder
- Visualize the distribution of files by file type, age, and size
- Find and eliminate empty folders
- Search files by nearly any file attribute combination
- File Finder - Forget where you saved that important file? No problem. With
Disk Size Explorer, you can quickly locate files through searches by almost any criteria with its powerful "search engine" type tool. Search by keyword, file type, size, or date range and see the "hits" displayed in a single-line reference. You can also search inside Zip files and archives, too!
- Reports are available with a single click, and any report can be
printed as-is or with various formatting options.
try the list of frequently asked
questions, or contact us